WEEK 4

I was given a chance by Mr. Oliva to go to class for the last time. So many stories I've got here, a great experience. Here I learned how to be a true teacher, and a true friend to the disciples. I say thank you and apologize to them and as a memento I give souvenir from Indonesia such as book batik, Bakayan Dolls, Keychain, and Rupiah money. and unexpectedly they also gave me a souvenir of clothes, photos, and some other gifts. We closed the meeting by taking pictures together.
What I get after practicing here is 1. I can get to know more about the characteristics of students here 2. I got a trick in difficult material 3. I learned from the Lesson Plan format here 4. I know different grammar As Anticipatory The Right Lesson Guided Practice Fusion Evaluation Asignment 5. Feelings of pleasure and gratitude 6. There are some shortcomings that must be possessed such as communication techniques, use of learning media, and search methods. THANK YOU SO MUCH ... GOOD BYE

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

WEEK 2

WEEK 1

WEEK 3