WEEK 3

This third week I get more challenges because it deals with the Light Waves. With details: First day: Electromagnetical Waves and Light Day Two: Reflecton, refraction, dispersion, Polarization Day Three: Mirrors Day Four: Lenses On the first day of the STEM B class, our principal, Ms. Sonia D. Teran entered my classroom for observation and assessment. I have a problem. My projector suddenly can not be used because the cable is problematic. But I stayed as calm as the day before, because I had prepared ppt material and slides that were more interesting than ever. After more than 3 minutes, with the help of Mr. Oliva and my Student, projector can be used and class can start. Seating arranged as usual 40 children divided into 6 rows, 3 rows to the right and 3 rows to the left. As a result I made it through it and as usual, at the end of the lesson, the students applauded a satisfied sign with today's lesson.
The second day at STEM A, I prepared a more "sophisticated" device, a glass of water. What for? Students divide into 2 groups then I ask to create a rainbow from a glass of water. At first they were confused, but group 1 could start to create the rainbow by firing the flashlight into the water, the way it was followed by group 2. This I did to train their reasoning skills and as a performing task value. On the third and fourth day, I used the same method by explaining a bit about what a mirror and lens is, and then asking one or two students to come forward to play a role as a teacher to teach other students about how to draw a ray diagram in a mirror and lens. I gave them 10 minutes to read and study them and then I asked to go ahead and gave them extra value. They should be skilled at using markers and whiteboards to draw it. On this fourth day is my last day as a teacher here.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

WEEK 2

WEEK 1